ICSOC 2018 - The 16th International Conference on Service-Oriented Computing
Please register to ICSOC 2018 using ConfTool by clicking on the image below.
The registration fees are as follows:
||Early (until Oct. 31)
||Late (from Nov. 1 to Nov. 11)
||On-site (from Nov. 12 on)
|Full: conference + workshops (Regular)
|Full: conference + workshops (Student)
|Conference only (Regular)
|Conference only (Student)
|Workshops only (Regular)
|Workshops only (Student)
- Full registration provides access to all ICSOC 2018 scientific events,
between November 12 (Monday) and November 15 (Thursday): the conference research & industry tracks, the workshops and the PhD Symposium.
It also includes the conference proceedings, lunches and coffee breaks from Monday to Thursday, a welcome reception and the conference banquent.
- Conference-only registration provides access to all ICSOC 2018 scientific events between November 13 (Tuesday) and November 15 (Thursday),
but not to the workshops and the PhD Symposium on Monday. It also includes a copy of the conference proceedings, lunches and coffee breaks from Tuesday to Thursday,
a welcome reception the conference banquent.
- Workshops only registration provides access to the workshops and the PhD Symposium on November 12 (Monday),
a copy of the satellite events proceedings (post conference), lunch, coffee breaks and a welcome reception.
- Participants registering with student fees will be requested to provide a proof that they are engaged in an academic program for obtaining
a BSc., MSc., or PhD. on Computer Science or related fields during the academic year 2018/19.
- Each paper needs to be registered as regular participant (not student). Each paper must have its own registration.