Faculty of Science
Higher Degree Research (HDR)
HDR Supervision Enhancement Program
The former Colloquium for Research Supervision has been renamed the 'HDR Supervision Enhancement Program'. The program has two components: an initial workshop and an annual update workshop.
Completion of an initial workshop is required of all supervisors new to Macquarie or new to supervision.
Completion of one update workshop per year is required of all current supervisors.
Please click here for more information or to enrol in any of the programs.
2012 Faculty Award for Excellence in HDR Supervision went to Professor Rob Harcourt from Environment & Geography- Congratulations!
PGRF 2013 Dates
Round 2, 2013 - application closes on 8/03/2013 (for activities 01/07/2013 to 31/12/2013)
- Faculty of Science HDR Procedure Guideline
- Faculty of Science Departmental Director HDR (DD HDR) Guideline
- Macquarie University Supervisor Register (MQSR)
- Macquarie University HDR Guide for Candidates and Supervisors
- Macquarie University HDR Supervision Website