Here is a list of talks given by John Power at the Australian Category Seminar. Click on the title of a talk for an abstract.
- Indexed Lawvere theories for local state – 27 May 2020
- State: a story of hidden structure – 29 April 2020
- Adequacy for algebraic effects – 15 April 2020
- Data refinement in a categorical setting: enrichment in a non-symmetric monoidal biclosed category – 1 April 2020
- The finitary monad-Lawvere theory correspondence – 13 November 2019
- Theorem proving in logic programming: embracing the laxness – 24 August 2016